Bring the cookout home to you in this delicious homestyle meal featuring decadent baby back ribs smothered in tangy BBQ sauce. The fork-tender ribs are served with a side of green beans and crumbly, sweet cornbread for a complete meals that’s got all the fixin’s.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Cornbread & Green Beans
- 1 – 2 packages Baby Back Ribs
- 1 – 2 packets BBQ Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Green Beans
- 1 – 2 packages Cornbread
1) Set aside cornbread to thaw at room temperature (or place on top of Suvie to warm). Place BBQ Sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw for 2 minutes.
2) Open baby back ribs and place in a Suvie pan, meat-side up. Cut open BBQ sauce and squeeze ½ of the sauce over the ribs. Reserve the remaining BBQ sauce for serving. Place ribs in the top zone of Suvie.
3) Before opening, tap green beans against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open and add to a second Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place green beans in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
4) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 300°F for 10 minutes for 2 servings
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 25 minutes for 2 servings (35 minutes for 4 servings)
5) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie. Season green beans to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the ribs, green beans, and cornbread between plates. Serve with the leftover BBQ sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 760, Total Fat 24g, Total Carbohydrates 85g, Total Sodium 1910mg, Total Protein 51g.