Crispy, crunchy falafel patties top our signature 9 grain orzo blend for a meal packed with flavor and texture. Tender kale is mixed into the grains for extra flavor and a boost of nutrition. Our cool and creamy tzatziki tops it all off.
Falafel Orzo Bowl with Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 package – 2 packages Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 package – 2 packages Falafel Patties
- 1 package – 2 packages Orzo Blend
- 1 package – 2 packages Kale
1) Top Pan
Place tzatziki sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw (or refrigerate if scheduling). Cut open the falafel package and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Place falafel in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Bottom Pan
Before opening, tap orzo and kale packages against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open orzo blend and add to a second Suvie pan. Open kale and add on top of the orzo. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place orzo and kale in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 25 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 25 minutes
3) When the cook is complete remove pans from Suvie. Stir orzo and kale together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between plates. Top the orzo blend with the falafel fritters and serve with the tzatziki sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 540, Total Fat 24g, Total Carbohydrates 69g, Total Sodium 1160mg, Total Protein 20g.