Our beef lo mein has everything you love about this iconic takeout dish: tender beef, pleasantly chewy noodles, and hearty broccoli florets bathed in our sweet and savory stir fry sauce. A final garnish of nutty sesame seeds ties it all together.
Meal Card: Beef Lo Mein Bowl
- 1 – 2 packets Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Stir Fry Beef
- 1 – 2 packages Broccoli
- 1 – 2 packets Lo Mein Noodles
- 1 – 2 packets Sesame Seeds
1) Place stir fry sauce in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes to thaw.
2) Open stir fry beef and place in a Suvie pan. Open lo mein noodles and place in Suvie pan alongside beef. Cut open thawed stir fry sauce and pour on top of the beef and noodles. Place pan in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Gently tap broccoli package against the counter to break up any large pieces. Pour broccoli into a second Suvie pan and season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil and ¼ (½ for 4 servings) tsp salt. Place pan in Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 8 mins (for 4 servings, Roast for 12 mins)
Top Zone: Roast 350°F for 20 mins (for 4 servings, Roast for 25 mins)
4) Once the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie. Use two forks to separate the beef and stir into the sauce and noodles. Season to taste with salt. Add the broccoli to the beef and noodles, stirring to coat in sauce. Divide between plates and garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 780, Total Fat 32g, Total Carbohydrates 45g, Total Sodium 1420mg, Total Protein 61g.