Featuring succulent garlic & herb pork medallions, fluffy cauliflower rice, and tender creamed spinach, all finished with a generous drizzle of rich and tangy lemon herb sauce, our keto-friendly Pork Tenderloin with Creamed Spinach is a complete fall meal.
Meal Card: Creamed Spinach Pork Tenderloin
- 1- 2 packets Lemon Herb Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Creamed Spinach
- 1 – 2 packages Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 – 2 packages Cauliflower Rice
1) Place lemon herb sauce and creamed spinach in warm water to thaw. (If scheduling place the lemon herb sauce in the fridge to thaw under refrigeration).
2) Open pork tenderloin and place on the Suvie roasting rack (handles facing up) set within a Suvie pan. Place pork tenderloin in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Cut open creamed spinach and place in a second Suvie pan. Before opening, tap cauliflower rice package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Add to the pan with the spinach and season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cauliflower rice and creamed spinach in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
4) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 20 minutes)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F or 25 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 30 minutes)
5) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie. Transfer pork tenderloin to a cutting board and let rest for 4 minutes.
6) If desired, warm the lemon herb sauce by pouring into a microwave safe container and heating for 30 seconds on high heat.
7) Stir cauliflower rice and season to taste with salt. Divide cauliflower rice and creamed spinach between plates. Slice the pork tenderloin and divide between plates. Top with the lemon herb sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 700, Total Fat 50g, Total Carbohydrates 17g, Total Sodium 900mg, Total Protein 40g.