Enjoy the festive season with our delicious hardwood smoked holiday ham. This four serving meal features three delicious side dishes. Whether you like rich creamed spinach, sweet potato puree, or tender cornbread, there is a little something for everyone in this decadent offering.
Meal Card: Hardwood Smoked Ham with Creamed Spinach
- 4 packages cornbread
- 2 packages creamed spinach
- 2 packages sweet potato
- 1 package hardwood smoked ham
1) Place cornbread on top of Suvie to thaw and warm during the cook.
2) Do not open the creamed spinach or sweet potato packages. Place 2 creamed spinach and 2 sweet potato packages in a Suvie pan and cover with water. Place creamed spinach and sweet potatoes in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Do not open the ham of package. Place ham in a Suvie pan and cover with water. Place ham in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Sous Vide at 180°F for 1 hour
Top Zone: Sous Vide at 180°F for 1 hour
4) Carefully remove pans from Suvie. Warning: the water will be hot, please be careful.
Remove ham from package and slice into ⅛” pieces, divide between plates
5) Carefully remove the sweet potato and creamed spinach and cut a corner of each package open. Divide between plates and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with the warmed cornbread.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 570, Total Fat 24g, Total Carbohydrates 50g, Total Sodium 2820mg, Total Protein 38g.