Looking for a quick, easy, healthy meal the whole family will love? Look no further because this meal brings together the flavors of the Mediterranean on one plate. Tender salmon filets, white rice, flavorful grilled vegetables and cooling tzatziki sauce come together in this delicious seafood meal.
Salmon and Tzatziki Sauce with Grilled Vegetables
- 1 package – 2 packages Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 package – 2 packages Salmon
- 1 package – 2 packages White Rice
- 1 package – 2 packages Grilled Vegetables
1) Top Pan
Place tzatziki sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw (or refrigerate if scheduling). Cut open the salmon packages and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp salt (1/2 tsp for 4 servings), and freshly ground black pepper. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Bottom Pan
Before opening, tap white rice package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open white rice and add to a second Suvie pan. Tap grilled vegetable package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open grilled vegetables and add on top of the rice. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place rice and vegetables in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (20 mins for 4 servings)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 13 min (23 mins for 4 servings)
3) When the cook is complete remove salmon from Suvie and set aside to rest for 4 minutes.
4) Stir white rice and grilled vegetables together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between plates. Top the rice and vegetables with the salmon and serve with the tzatziki sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 630, Total Fat 31g, Total Carbohydrates 52g, Total Sodium 160mg, Total Protein 40g.