No matter your age, it’s tough to resist the allure of crispy chicken nuggets dipped in tangy BBQ sauce. Pair those nuggets with rich and creamy macaroni and cheese, and you’ve got a meal for the young and the young at heart.
BBQ Chicken Nuggets with Mac and Cheese
- 2 (11 oz) breaded chicken
- 1 (6 oz) packet BBQ sauce
- 1 (26 oz) tray macaroni & cheese
1) Run BBQ sauce under warm water to thaw, and set aside at room temperature during the cook.
2) Place breaded chicken in a Suvie pan and place pan in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Remove plastic from macaroni and cheese, and place tray in a Suvie pan. Place pan in the bottom zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule (be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen).
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake 350°F for 30 minutes
Top Zone: Roast 375°F for 20 minutes
4) – Remove pans from Suvie. Stir mac and cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide mac and cheese between plates.
- Divide breaded chicken between plates and serve with BBQ sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 630, Total Fat 18g, Total Carbohydrates 83g, Total Sodium 2130mg, Total Protein 34g.