Our new Eggs Benedict meal kit comes with toasty English muffins, flavorful French ham, and, of course, rich and buttery Hollandaise sauce for pouring on top. All you have to do is provide the eggs! Enjoy a 5-Star breakfast at home with Suvie.
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Kit
- 4-8 eggs (not included in your order)
- 2 packages hollandaise sauce
- 1 package French ham
- 1 package English muffins
1A) Cook the Eggs: 2 servings (4 eggs)
Place a Suvie Egg Tray (glass, ceramic, or silicone ramekins will also work) in a Suvie pan and lightly grease each cup with oil. Crack 1 egg into each cup. Add 2 cups of water to the pan, place pan in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Place the hollandaise sauce in an empty Suvie pan (use 1 packet per 4 eggs) and place pan in the Top Zone of Suvie.
1B) 4 servings (8 eggs)
Place Suvie Egg Trays (glass, ceramic, or silicone ramekins will also work) in two Suvie pans and lightly grease each cup with oil. Crack 1 egg into each cup. Add 2 cups of water to each pan and place a hollandaise sauce packet into each pan. Place pans in the Top and Bottom Zones of Suvie. Be sure to select “3-4 servings” on the Cook Confirmation Screen.
Input settings and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 250°F for 27 minutes (for Suvie 2.0, Bake at 300°F for 27 mins)
Top Zone: Bake at 250°F for 27 minutes (for Suvie 2.0, Bake at 300°F for 27 mins)
2) Meanwhile, defrost the sliced ham by placing it in a shallow bowl with warm water. It should defrost in 5-10 minutes. Defrost English muffins in a microwave using 30 second increments. Slice and toast the muffins until lightly brown using a toaster or dry skillet over medium-high heat. Butter the English muffins if you like, divide between plates, and top each half with ¾ of a slice of ham.
3) When the eggs finish cooking immediately remove from Suvie (if eggs look underdone, continue to cook for an additional 3-6 minutes or until whites are set). Use a large spoon to carefully remove each egg and place on top of a muffin. Remove the hollandaise sauce packet and cut one corner to open. Pour hollandaise evenly over each egg. Each packet is enough for 4 eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Optional garnishes: thinly sliced chives or scallions are a classic Eggs Benedict garnish. You can also season with smoked paprika, a dash of your favorite hot sauce, or a sprinkle of crunchy sea salt.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe) does not include egg nutrition: Calories 420, Total Fat 21g, Total Carbohydrates 42g, Total Sodium 870mg, Total Protein 15g.