Our garlic herb pork tenderloin takes center stage in this delectable and multifaceted meal. A side of cauliflower, peppers, and onions is punched up with our kicky red pepper pesto, which is filled with flavor, but is never too spicy, making it an ideal meal for the whole family.
Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin with Red Pepper Pesto
- 1 – 2 packages red pepper pesto
- 1 – 2 packages garlic herb pork tenderloin
- 1 – 2 packages cauliflower rice
- 1 – 2 packages peppers & onions
1) Thaw red pepper pesto sauce in warm water, or place in the refrigerator to thaw during refrigeration. (You can also place on top of Suvie to warm if you are doing a “Cook Now”.)
2) Open pork tenderloin and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Place pork tenderloin in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Before opening, gently tap cauliflower rice, peppers, and onions on the counter to break up any large pieces. Open cauliflower rice, peppers, and onions and add to a second Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cauliflower rice, peppers, and onions in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
4) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 25 minutes)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 25 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 30 minutes)
5) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie. Let pork tenderloin rest for 4 minutes. Stir the red pepper pesto into the cauliflower rice, peppers, and onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the pork tenderloin and divide between plates with the cauliflower rice, peppers, and onions.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 480, Total Fat 27g, Total Carbohydrates 16g, Total Sodium 440mg, Total Protein 38g.