Transport yourself to a sunny Greek isle with this delicious meal. Juicy chicken skewers are roasted until tender and then served over our seven grain orzo blend and sweet, roasted artichokes. To finish it all off, a creamy tzatziki sauce ties it all together.
Greek Chicken Skewers with Tzatziki & Artichokes
- 1 – 2 packages Chicken Skewers
- 1 – 2 containers Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Orzo Blend
- 1 – 2 packages Artichokes
1) Place tzatziki sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw (or refrigerate if scheduling). Open chicken skewers and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Place chicken skewers in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, tap orzo blend and artichoke packages against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open orzo blend and artichokes, and add to a second Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper.
3) Place orzo and artichokes in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes for 2 servings (20 minutes for 4 servings)
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 25 minutes for 2 servings (35 minutes for 4 servings)
4) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie and set chicken aside to rest for 4 minutes. Stir orzo and artichokes together and season to taste with salt. Divide between plates. Stir or shake the thawed tzatziki sauce to combine.
5) After resting, divide the chicken skewers between plates and top with tzatziki sauce. Remove wooden skewers before eating.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 420, Total Fat 19g, Total Carbohydrates 34g, Total Sodium 1390mg, Total Protein 30g.