Rich and luxurious hollandaise sauce is the centerpiece of this delectable springtime meal. Juicy salmon filets are served alongside fluffy mashed potatoes and sweet green peas and then finished with a generous serving of sunny hollandaise.
- 1 – 2 packets hollandaise sauce
- 2 – 4 salmon filets
- 1 – 2 packages potato puree
- 1 – 2 packages green peas
1) Top Pan
Thaw Hollandaise sauce in warm water, or place in the refrigerator to thaw if scheduling this meal. (You can also place sauce on top of Suvie to warm if you are cooking now.)
2) Open salmon and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil, 1/2 tsp (1 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Bottom Pan
Before opening, gently tap potatoes on the counter to break up any clumps. Open potatoes and pour into a Suvie pan. Add 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp milk or water, 1 tsp salt, and freshly ground pepper (for 4 servings, use 4 tbsp butter, ¼ cup milk, and 2 tsp salt). Place green peas in the fridge to thaw during the cook. Place potatoes in Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, at 350°F for 20 minutes)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 13 minutes (for 4 servings, at 325°F for 23 minutes)
4) When the cook is complete, remove salmon from Suvie and set aside to rest for 4 minutes. Stir potatoes to combine with milk and butter. Open green peas and pour on top or to the side of the potatoes. Return pan to Suvie and broil for 7 minutes. After the peas are cooked, divide potatoes, peas, and salmon between plates. Top with hollandaise sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 660, Total Fat 41g, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Total Sodium 360mg, Total Protein 39g.