In this meal, rich salmon filets get a dose of sweet and a touch of spicy from our Thai Chili sauce. Served over cauliflower rice and tender green peas, this meal is packed with textures and flavors the whole family will love.
Sweet & Spicy Salmon with Cauliflower Rice
- 2 salmon filets
- 10 oz Cauliflower Rice
- 10 oz Green Peas
- 1 (2 oz) packet Thai Chili Glaze
1) Set a Suvie roasting rack into a Suvie pan. Open salmon filets and place on top of the roasting rack. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil evenly over both salmon filets and season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut open cauliflower rice and pour into a separate Suvie pan. Cut open peas and scatter on top of the cauliflower rice. Remove Thai chili sauce from freezer and set out to come to room temperature while the meal cooks.
3) Load salmon into the top zone of your Suvie and the cauliflower rice and peas into the bottom zone. Input settings and cook now or schedule. (Please be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen).
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 18 minutes for 2 servings, 25 minutes for 4
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes for 2 servings, 25 minutes for 4
4) After the cook is complete, divide salmon, cauliflower rice, and peas between plates. Drizzle Thai chili glaze over the salmon and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 470, Total Fat 23g, Total Carbohydrates 29g, Total Sodium 450mg, Total Protein 37g.