This flatbread is pulling out all the stops. Topped with tangy BBQ sauce, chunks of breaded chicken, and melty mozzarella cheese, this meal will appeal to the young, and the young at heart. Note that when cooking from frozen, Suvie will add an additional 15 minutes of defrost time to the cook; total cooking time is 30 minutes per flatbread.
BBQ Chicken Flatbread
- 1-2 packages flatbread
- 1-2 packages BBQ sauce
- 1-2 packages shredded mozzarella
- 1-2 packages breaded chicken
1) Place BBQ sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw for 2 minutes. Lightly grease two Suve pans with oil or cooking spray. Place flatbreads in Suvie pans (if the flatbreads don’t quite fit, let them thaw for a few minutes before pressing them into the pan).
2) Once the BBQ sauce is thawed, evenly divide between both flatbreads and spread into an even layer. Carefully cut the breaded chicken pieces into ½ inch pieces. Sprinkle each flatbread with shredded mozzarella cheese, then top with the breaded chicken pieces.
3) Place both pans in Suvie. Input settings and cook now. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 15 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 15 minutes
4) After cooking, remove pans from Suvie and transfer flatbreads to a cutting board. If preparing 4 servings, repeat steps above with remaining flatbreads.
5) Cut flatbreads into squares or triangles and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 940, Total Fat 31g, Total Carbohydrates 123g, Total Sodium 3120mg, Total Protein 46g.