In this quick and easy recipe juicy chicken breasts are served alongside tangy tomatoes, sweet artichoke hearts, and briny feta cheese. We mince the garlic superfine (a microplane works well for this step) and rub it directly onto the chicken to ensure there is garlic in every bite. We used whole artichoke hearts in this recipe, but quartered ones would work well also.
Garlic Roasted Chicken with Artichokes, Tomatoes, and Feta
- 2 (7 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus 1 tsp, separated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 oz) artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup feta cheese
1) Pat chicken dry, and rub all over with 2 tsp olive oil, 2 minced garlic cloves, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp ground black pepper. Arrange chicken on Suvie roasting rack set inside a Suvie pan. Insert pan into the bottom of your Suvie.
2) In a second Suvie pan arrange artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp ground black pepper. Insert pan into the top of your Suvie. Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 375° for 20 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 375° for 25 minutes
3) After the cook, stir feta into the artichoke mixture. Divide chicken and vegetables between plates and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 430, Total Fat 17g, Total Carbohydrates 19g, Total Sodium 1550mg, Total Protein 50g.