Nothing could be more divisive than Hawaiian pizza; you either love it or you hate it. At Suvie, we adore the combination of sweet pineapple and salty ham. One bite of our delicious flatbread, and we think we’ll convince even the most vehement of detractors. Note that when cooking from frozen, Suvie will add an additional 15 minutes of defrost time to the cook; total cooking time is 30 minutes per flatbread.
Hawaiian Flatbread Hawaiian Flatbread with Pineapple and Ham
- 1-2 packages flatbread
- 1-2 packages marinara
- 1-2 packages shredded mozzarella
- 1-2 packages pineapple
- 1-2 packages ham
1) Place marinara sauce and ham packages in a bowl of hot water to thaw for 4-5 minutes. Lightly grease two Suve pans with oil or cooking spray. Place flatbreads in Suvie pans. Once the marinara sauce is thawed, evenly divide between both flatbreads and spread into an even layer.
2) Remove pineapple from packaging and carefully cut into ½ inch pieces. Remove 2 slices of ham and tear into bite size pieces. Sprinkle each flatbread with shredded mozzarella cheese, then top with the pineapple and ham. (Note: You will have leftover ham, enjoy it on a sandwich, in an omelet, or as a snack!)
3) Place both pans in Suvie. Input settings and cook now. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 15 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 15 minutes
4) After cooking, remove pans from Suvie and transfer flatbreads to a cutting board. If preparing 4 servings, repeat steps above with remaining flatbreads.
5) Cut flatbreads into squares or triangles and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 620, Total Fat 23g, Total Carbohydrates 74g, Total Sodium 2360mg, Total Protein 30g.