Although they may look like simple rolls, these stuffed biscuits are full of flavor thanks to slow roasted chicken and spicy pickled jalapeños. We’ve added some zesty dry ranch seasoning to the cream cheese mixture to provide savoriness and herbiness to the cheesy mix. These stuffed biscuits are perfect as a portable snack or serve them with a side salad and dipping sauce for a more complete meal option.
Jalapeño Chicken Stuffed Biscuits
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pickled jalapeños
- 2 tbsp dry ranch seasoning
- 2 (16.3 oz) cans biscuit dough
- ¼ cup hot sauce (optional)
1) In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together 2 cups shredded chicken, 8 oz cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup pickled jalapeños, and 2 tbsp dry ranch seasoning on low speed until combined, about 1 minute.
2) Press a piece of biscuit dough out into a 6-inch wide circle. Place 2 tbsp chicken mixture in the middle of the biscuit dough and pinch dough together to close it around the filling. Repeat with remaining dough.
3) Place stuffed biscuits, seam-side down, into two greased Suvie pans. Place pans in Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 325°F for 1 hour (for Suvie 3.0 bake at 275°F for 1 hour)
Top Zone: Bake at 325°F for 1 hour (for Suvie 3.0 bake at 275°F for 1 hour)
4) Remove pans from Suvie. Divide biscuits between plates and serve with hot sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (8 servings per recipe): Calories 583, Total Fat 25g, Total Carbohydrates 59g, Total Sodium 1590mg, Total Protein 28g