For a fresh and light dinner, try our roasted mahi mahi served with a zesty and vibrant fruit salsa. Tart dragon fruit and sweet mango add beautiful color to the salsa while red onion and jalapeño bring intensity and crunch. For faster meal prep, make the salsa up to a day ahead and store in the refrigerator.
Mahi Mahi with Dragon Fruit and Mango Salsa
- 1 lb mahi mahi (or other white fish such as halibut or cod)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 medium dragonfruit, cut into ½“ cubes
- 1 medium mango, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into ½” cubes
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro, divided
1) Drizzle 1 lb mahi mahi with 2 tsp olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tsp garlic powder, and place on Suvie roasting racks set within Suvie pans. Place pans in your Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 375°F for 20 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 375°F for 20 minutes
2) While the fish is cooking, whisk together the juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp honey, and ⅛ tsp kosher salt in a large bowl.
3) Add 1 dragon fruit, 1 mango, 1 avocado, ¼ red onion, 1 jalapeño, and 2 tbsp cilantro to the lime mixture and gently fold to combine.
4) When the mahi mahi is done roasting, remove pans from Suvie. Divide the fish between plates and top with salsa. Garnish with additional cilantro and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 220, Total Fat 6.8g, Total Carbohydrates 16.8g, Total Sodium 465.4mg, Total Protein 22.7g