Tender, springy, and pleasantly toothsome, our lo mein noodles are the perfect accompaniment to any dish. Here they play a supporting role for sweet and savory salmon teriyaki. Served with a side of green beans and finished with a shower of sesame seeds, this dish is sure to be a regular in your weeknight rotation.
Meal Card: Salmon Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
- 2 – 4 filets Salmon
- 1 – 2 packages Lo Mein Noodles
- 1 – 2 packages Green Beans
- 3 – 6 packets Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 – 2 packets Sesame Seeds
1) Open salmon and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings)l, 1/2 tsp salt (1 tsp for 4 servings) and freshly ground pepper. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, tap green bean packages against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open lo mein noodles and green beans packages and add to a separate Suvie pan. Cover the noodles with 2 packets teriyaki sauce (4 for 4 servings) and ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). Place pan in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (for 4 servings, Roast for 20 mins)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 18 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 25 mins)
3) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie and set aside salmon to rest for 4 minutes. Stir noodles and green beans together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and divide between plates. After resting, divide salmon between plates and drizzle with the remaining teriyaki sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 630, Total Fat 27g, Total Carbohydrates 59g, Total Sodium 1320mg, Total Protein 41g.