This Keto friendly meal is a decadent, meaty dish that brings the cantina vibes. Luscious jalapeño-studded cheese sauce is drizzled over rich shredded beef and served over nutrient dense cauliflower rice. One bite and we know you won’t miss the carbs.
Meal Card: Shredded Beef Queso Fundido
- 1 – 2 packages Shredded Beef
- 1 – 2 packets Cheddar Jalapeño Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Cauliflower Rice
1) Run cheddar jalapeño sauce under warm water to thaw.
2) Open shredded beef and place in a Suvie pan. Cut open cheddar jalapeño sauce and pour over the shredded beef. Place shredded beef in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Before opening, tap cauliflower rice package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open cauliflower rice package and add to a separate Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil, 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cauliflower rice in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
4) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (for 4 servings, Roast for 20 mins)
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 27 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 39 mins)
5) When the cook is complete remove pans from Suvie and stir the shredded beef into the cheddar jalapeño sauce.
6) Stir cauliflower rice together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the cauliflower rice between plates and top with the shredded beef queso fundido.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 410, Total Fat 20g, Total Carbohydrates 30g, Total Sodium 800mg, Total Protein 28g.