This delicious and vibrant Keto friendly meal checks all the boxes. Juicy, roasted chicken breast is served with our Southwest vegetable blend, featuring black beans, roasted tomatoes, blistered bell peppers, and charred corn. We serve the Southwest chicken with our rich and creamy jalapeño cheddar cheese sauce for a flavorful and filling meal everyone will love.
Meal Card: Smothered Southwest Chicken
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1-2 packages Southwest Vegetable Mix
- 1-2 packets Jalapeño Cheddar Sauce
1) Open chicken and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) set within a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings,) 1/4 tsp salt (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) and freshly ground pepper. Place chicken in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Run jalapeño cheddar sauce under warm water to thaw. Before opening, tap Southwest vegetable package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open southwest vegetables and add to a second Suvie pan.
3) Season vegetables with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings,) 1/4 tsp salt (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) and freshly ground pepper. Cut open jalapeño cheddar sauce and pour over the southwest veg mix. Place southwest vegetables in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (for 4 servings, Roast for 20 mins)
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 27 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 39 mins)
4) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie and set aside chicken to rest for 4 minutes.
5) Stir vegetables together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the chicken between plates and top with the southwest veg and jalapeño cheddar sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 470, Total Fat 20g, Total Carbohydrates 22g, Total Sodium 630mg, Total Protein 51g.