Rich salmon filets are roasted until flaky and tender in this delicious meal. Topped with our delectable teriyaki sauce and served over a bed of brown rice and sweet green peas, this flavorful dish is as delicious as it is nutritious.
Meal Card: Whole Grain Teriyaki Salmon
- 2-4 filets Salmon
- 1-2 packages Brown Rice
- 1-2 packages Broccoli
- 1-2 packets Teriyaki Sauce
- 1-2 packets Sesame Seeds
1) Open salmon and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil, 1/2 tsp (1 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, tap brown rice and broccoli packages against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open brown rice and broccoli packages and add to a separate Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/2 tsp (1 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place rice and broccoli in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
3) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (20 mins for 4 servings)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 13 min (23 mins for 4 servings)
4) When cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie and set aside salmon to rest for 4 minutes. Stir rice and broccoli together and season to taste with salt. Divide between plates. After resting, divide salmon between plates and drizzle with the teriyaki sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 620, Total Fat 25g, Total Carbohydrates 61g, Total Sodium 760mg, Total Protein 41g.