Serve up a fun, easy, and classy appetizer with these asparagus and prosciutto bundles. We’ve opted for peak season asparagus to put all the flavors of spring on display and paired them with salty prosciutto and tangy Dijon mustard. And with only five ingredients, this recipe really is as simple as it looks!
Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles
- 24 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
1) On a large plate, drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over 24 asparagus spears and season with salt and pepper.
2) Cut puff pastry into 6 equal-sized strips.
3) Lay out 6 slices of prosciutto on a flat surface, and spread ½ tsp Dijon mustard over each slice.
4) Wrap 4 asparagus spears with 1 slice of prosciutto and roll one strip of puff pastry over the bundle in a spiral.
5) Place 3 bundles in each Suvie pan with the ends of the puff pastry facing down. Place the pans into Suvie, input settings and cook now. Rotate pans halfway through cooking.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 1 hour
Top Zone: Roast at 350°F for 1 hour
6) After cooking, remove the pans from your Suvie. To serve, divide the bundles between plates or arrange on a serving platter.
Nutritional Information per serving (3 servings per recipe): Calories 449, Total Fat 22.3g, Total Carbohydrates 26.4g, Total Sodium 1467.6mg, Total Protein 23g