Buffalo wings are some of America’s favorite snack foods, these sliders are all the good parts of buffalo wings without getting your hands goopy and having to eat around chicken bones. You can buy prepared buffalo sauce at any grocery store or you can choose to make your own if you like. Blue cheese dressing is the traditional dipping sauce for Buffalo chicken but ranch dressing is also very popular. It just comes down to personal preference. Regardless of what dressing you’re choosing, this recipe is an instant classic that the whole family will love.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 12 slider buns, split in half crosswise
- ⅓ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Pat chicken thighs dry then season with salt and pepper. Place thighs in Suvie pan. Combine ½ cup buffalo sauce with the melted butter, then pour over the chicken and coat each thigh with sauce. Insert into upper right zone of Suvie.
- Fill reservoir, enter cook settings and Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Slow Cook & Starch Settings
High, 1 hour and 30 minutes
Starch: 0 minutes
- After the cook, remove the chicken pan from Suvie. Discard extra sauce remaining in the pan. Shred chicken thighs with two forks either in the Suvie pan or in a medium mixing bowl. Toss shredded chicken with the remaining ½ cup buffalo sauce.
- To serve: divide the chicken between the 12 buns, drizzle chicken with blue cheese or ranch dressing and sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles on top.