This easy breezy recipe comes together in a flash thanks to quick-cooking baby potatoes and flat flounder. We love this mild white fish for its delicate texture and flavor, which we season with butter and herbs. Add a small side salad to round out the meal and make a complete dinner.
Buttery Baked Flounder
- 4 small flounder filets, about 8 oz total
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs, divided, plus extra for garnish
- 10 oz red baby potatoes
1) Season fish with salt and pepper and arrange in a Suvie pan, overlapping slightly. Drizzle 1 tbsp butter over the fish and sprinkle with 1 tbsp herbs.
2) In a second Suvie pan, stir together remaining 1 tbsp butter and 8 oz red baby potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Insert potatoes into the top of Suvie and flounder into the bottom. Input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 15 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 30 minutes
3) After the cook, divide flounder and potatoes between 2 plates. Garnish with extra herbs and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 330, Total Fat 16g, Total Carbohydrates 25g, Total Sodium 890mg, Total Protein 19g.