No matter what team you’re rooting for this season, this game day starter is sure to be a total crowd pleaser. We’ve loaded this recipe with creamy, cheesy goodness and served it with crunchy veggies and chips for easy dunking. Double down on your appetizer offerings and whip up our Jalapeño Poppers in the bottom zone.
Cheesy Buffalo Corn Dip
- 4 ½ cups raw corn kernels, from about 4 ears of corn
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 3 scallions, sliced and divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 3 cups tortilla chips
- 5 radishes, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
1) In a large bowl, combine 4 ½ cups raw corn kernels, 4 oz cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup buffalo sauce, 2 scallions, and ½ tsp garlic powder. Add corn mixture to a Suvie pan, and spread into an even layer. Insert pan in the bottom zone of your Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 1 hour
Top Zone: None
2) After the cook, remove pan from Suvie and stir. Garnish dip with additional scallions and 3 oz blue cheese crumbles. Serve immediately with tortilla chips, radish, cucumber, and bell pepper.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 315, Total Fat 18.6g, Total Carbohydrates 26.9g, Total Sodium 1011.9mg, Total Protein 10.4g