Whether you’re looking for an easy crowd-pleasing appetizer or an indulgent guilty pleasure snack, these jalapeño poppers will hit the spot! We’ve combined cream cheese and cheddar for a double dose of cheesy goodness and spiced things up with easy to find pantry staples. Feel free to add ¼ tsp cayenne to punch up the heat or serve with ranch dressing to tame the flame.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tsps smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tsps garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsps onion powder
- 9 jalapeño peppers, cut in half, seeded, and deveined
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half
1) In a medium bowl, mix together 8 oz cream cheese, 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 ½ tsps smoked paprika, 1 ½ tsps garlic powder, and 1 ½ tsps onion powder with a spatula.
2) Fill each jalapeño half with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and wrap one bacon half around the jalapeño. Lay poppers in Suvie pans with cream cheese mix facing up. Load pans into Suvie, input settings, and schedule or cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes
Top Zone: Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes
3) After the cook, remove pans from Suvie, and divide poppers between plates.
Nutritional Information per serving (9 servings per recipe): Calories 188, Total Fat 17g, Total Carbohydrates 2g, Total Sodium 474mg, Total Protein 8g