Our chimichurri sauce is a zippy combination of parsley, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and a touch of jalapeño for punchy flavor that perks up our rich crab cakes. A blend of cauliflower florets, roasted red bell peppers, and sweet onions is the perfect compliment to this ultra flavorful meal.
Crab Cake and Chimichurri Sauce with Roasted Cauliflower
- 1-2 packets chimichurri sauce
- 1-2 packages crab cakes
- 1-2 packages cauliflower
- 1-2 packages peppers & onions
1) Run chimichurri sauce under warm water to thaw and then set aside during the cook or refrigerate if scheduling. Cut open crab cakes and place in a Suvie pan. Place crab cakes in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, gently tap cauliflower, peppers, and onions on the counter to break apart. Open cauliflower, peppers, and onions and add to a second Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cauliflower, peppers, and onions in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
3) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 25 minutes)
Top Zone: Roast at 375°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast for 25 minutes)
4) When the cook is complete, remove pans from Suvie. Add ½ of the chimichurri sauce to the cauliflower, peppers, and onions and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the crab cakes and cauliflower between plates and garnish with the remaining chimichurri sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 530, Total Fat 39g, Total Carbohydrates 27g, Total Sodium 1090mg, Total Protein 21g.