Here’s an easy side dish that’s perfect for any Italian meal or just because you love garlic bread. We’ve taken the technique for sweet cinnamon sugar monkey bread and added aromatics and herbs to the mix instead. Dunk these golden brown garlic nuggets into warm marinara while it’s hot, because trust us that it won’t be around long enough to get cold.
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
- 11 oz pizza dough, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 1 cup marinara, warmed
1) In a large bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
2) Line a Suvie pan with parchment paper and lightly grease paper.
3) Add pizza dough to spices and roll until coated.
4) Place a two thirds of the cubes in Suvie pan and top with a half of the parmesan cheese. Add remaining cubes to pan and top with remaining cheese.
5) Drizzle butter over cubes, and load into your Suvie. Load empty starch pan into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Slow Cook High for 2 hours
6) After the cook, broil monkey bread 3-5 minutes. Remove pan from Suvie. Let cool 10 minutes, remove monkey bread from pan, and top with parsley. Serve with warm marinara.
Note: If you would like to make this recipe in Suvie 1.0, insert pan into the top zones of Suvie, fill reservoir, and set to Slow Cook on High for 2 hours.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 250, Total Fat 10.5g, Total Carbohydrates 28.8g, Total Sodium 476.5mg, Total Protein 7.3g