Here’s an easy side dish that’s perfect for any Italian meal or just because you love garlic bread. We’ve taken the technique for sweet cinnamon sugar monkey bread and added aromatics and herbs to the mix instead. Dunk these golden brown garlic nuggets into warm marinara while it’s hot, because trust us that it won’t be around long enough to get cold.
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
- 11 oz pizza dough, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 1 cup marinara, warmed
1) In a large bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
2) Line a Suvie pan with parchment paper and lightly grease paper.
3) Add pizza dough to spices and roll until coated.
4) Place a two thirds of the cubes in Suvie pan and top with a half of the parmesan cheese. Add remaining cubes to pan and top with remaining cheese.
5) Drizzle butter over cubes, and load into upper right cooking zone. Load empty starch pan into bottom right cooking zone. Fill reservoir, enter cook settings and set to Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Slow Cook Settings
High, 2 hours
Starch: 0 minutes
6) After the cook, broil monkey bread 3-5 minutes. Remove pan from Suvie. Let cool 10 minutes, remove monkey bread from pan, and top with parsley. Serve with warm marinara.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 250, Total Fat 10.5g, Total Carbohydrates 28.8g, Total Sodium 476.5mg, Total Protein 7.3g