This breakfast casserole packs all your favorite ingredients into one, sliceable, party-sized dish, including melted cheese, tender eggs, rich breakfast sausage, and hearty hash browns. The breakfast sausages are sandwiched between hashbrowns and held together with a creamy blend of eggs, and sour cream. Serve this decadent breakfast with plenty of hot sauce.
Hash Brown Patty Breakfast Casserole
- 6-8 frozen hash brown patties, defrosted
- 1 lb (8-10) cooked breakfast sausage patties
- 6 oz shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup sour cream or full fat yogurt
- 8 large eggs
1) Spray a Suvie pan with cooking spray. Arrange hash browns over the bottom of a Suvie pan (you may need to cut some of them to fit evenly across the bottom of the pan). Layer sausage patties over the hash browns, breaking them up into pieces as needed.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together ½ cup sour cream, 8 eggs, and ½ tsp salt. Pour egg mixture over the sausage patties, pressing down as needed to ensure they are submerged. Top with 6 oz shredded cheese. Place pan in the bottom of Suvie. Input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 350°F for 45 minutes
Top Zone: None
3) Remove pan from Suvie and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
Nutritional Information per serving (8 servings per recipe): Calories 400, Total Fat 23g, Total Carbohydrates 20g, Total Sodium 620mg, Total Protein 28g.