Try our Hollandaise Crab Cakes, featuring delicate crispy crab cakes topped with velvety Hollandaise sauce. The crab cakes are paired with creamy potato au gratins and tender green beans for a classic French meal.
Meal Card: Hollandaise Crab Cakes
- 1 – 2 packets Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 – 2 packages Crab Cakes
- 1 – 2 packages Potato au Gratins
- 1 – 2 packages Green Beans
1) Thaw Hollandaise sauce in warm water, or place in the refrigerator to thaw if scheduling. (You can also place on top of Suvie to warm if you are doing a “Cook Now”.) Cut open crab cakes and place in a Suvie pan. Place crab cakes in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, gently tap green beans on the counter to break apart any large pieces. Open green beans and add to a separate Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper.
3) Nestle potato gratins into the green beans, ensuring they touch the bottom of the pan. Place green beans and gratins in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 375°F for 15 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 375°F for 15 minutes
4) When the cook is complete, remove crab cakes, green beans, and potato gratins from Suvie. Divide crab cakes, potato gratins, and green beans between plates. Drizzle the hollandaise sauce over the crab cakes.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 580, Total Fat 41g, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Total Sodium 1330mg, Total Protein 21g.