Our creamy cauliflower is a silky smooth combination of cauliflower, Parmesan, cream, garlic, and onions; it’s the perfect accompaniment to tender roast salmon filets and sweet green peas. To add an herbaceous punch to the dish, each salmon filet is topped with a verdant basil pesto.
Meal Card: Roast Salmon with Creamy Cauliflower
- 2-4 filets Salmon
- 1-2 packages Pesto
- 1-2 packages Creamy Parmesan Cauliflower
- 1-2 packages Green Peas
1) Open salmon and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil, 1/2 tsp (1 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2) Run pesto under warm water to thaw slightly, and then squeeze evenly over each filet. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
3) Before opening, gently tap green peas on the counter to break apart. Open green peas and add to a second Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp (2 tbsp for 4 servings) olive oil, 1/2 tsp (1 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Cut open the creamy cauliflower and place on the other side of the pan.
4) Place peas and creamy cauliflower in the Bottom Zone of Suvie. Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast 20 minutes)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 18 minutes (for 4 servings, Roast 25 minutes)
5) When the cook is complete, remove salmon from Suvie and set aside to rest for 4 minutes. Stir creamy parmesan cauliflower together and season to taste with salt and pepper. After resting, divide the salmon between plates with peas and cauliflower.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 680, Total Fat 50g, Total Carbohydrates 13g, Total Sodium 800mg, Total Protein 44g.