This simple side dish brings all your favorite roast vegetables together on one platter, including crisp brussel sprouts, tender potatoes, sweet parsnips, colorful carrots, and fragrant red onion. You can mix and match vegetables based on your preferences, but keep in mind that the heartier vegetables should be cooked together in one Suvie pan and the more tender vegetables in another.
Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup chopped red onion
- 1 ½ cups brussel sprouts, halved
- ¾ cup baby potatoes, halved
- ¾ cup chopped carrots, peeled
- ¾ cup chopped parsnips, peeled
1) Stir ¾ cup chopped red onion and 1 ½ cups brussel sprouts together in a Suvie pan. Drizzle with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a second Suvie pan, stir together ¾ cup baby potatoes, ¾ cup chopped carrots, ¾ cup chopped parsnips, and remaining 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper. Insert root vegetables into the top of Suvie and brussel sprouts and onions into the bottom. Input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 30 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 40 minutes
3) After the cook, combine vegetables and transfer to a serving platter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 120, Total Fat 7g, Total Carbohydrates 13g, Total Sodium 350mg, Total Protein 2g.