This delicious and filling dinner has an ideal balance of salty, sweet, and smoky flavors. Suvie’s pork chops are pre seasoned, making them perfect for nights when you want to cut back on your prep work. We love pairing savory pork chops with ultra sweet honeynut squash. If you have trouble finding honeynuts you can substitute with acorn or butternut squash instead. We finish our dish with a simple orange and chipotle compound butter that ties everything together.
Sheet Pan Pork Chop with Honeynut Squash
- 2 pork chops, about 7 oz each
- 1 lb honeynut squash
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp orange zest and juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
1) Arrange oven rack in the middle position and heat oven to 400°F. If not using Suvie pork chops, rub with 1 tsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place pork on one half of a baking sheet.
2) Stem and seed squash and then cut into 1-inch cubes. Transfer to a large bowl with 2 tsp olive oil, ½ tsp kosher salt, and ¼ tsp ground black pepper. Toss squash to coat in oil and then transfer to baking sheet.
3) Roast for 25 minutes until pork registers 160°F with an instant-read thermometer.
4) Meanwhile, stir butter, chipotle chili powder, orange zest, and ¼ tsp kosher together in a small bowl. Set aside.
4) Divide arugula between plates. Top arugula with roasted honeynut squash. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Divide pork between plates and top with chili orange butter.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 450, Total Fat 19g, Total Carbohydrates 27g, Total Sodium 1530mg, Total Protein 43g