This recipe is filling, flavorful, and fast to make. We use Suvie’s own pre-sealed meatballs and marinara sauce to cut down on prep time. Toss in two cups of hearty greens, some penne, and shower of parmesan for a wholesome and hearty meal. If you’re feeling spicy add up to ¼ tsp of red pepper flakes to bring some welcome heat.
Slow Cooker Meatballs with Greens and Cheese
- 2 (5 oz) packages meatballs
- 2 cups marinara
- 2 cups chopped hearty greens, such as spinach, kale, or chard
- 4 oz penne
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1) Combine meatballs, marinara, greens, and ¼ cup water in a Suvie pan. Place penne in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Slow Cook Settings
Low, 3 hours
Starch: 14 minutes
2) Remove pans from your Suvie. Divide pasta, meatballs, and marinara between two plates. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 660, Total Fat 27g, Total Carbohydrates 67g, Total Sodium 1290mg, Total Protein 33g