Here at Suvie we are not shy about our love for Boursin cheese. Creamy, spreadable, and packed with herbs, this amazing product is perfect for when you want lots of flavor without having to rely on a multitude of ingredients. In our spinach artichoke dip recipe Boursin works its magic alongside melty colby jack, tangy cream cheese, sweet artichokes, and earthy spinach. Be sure to let the cream cheese and Boursin come to room temperature before stirring together with the other ingredients in Step 2; if the cheeses are too cold they will be difficult to incorporate.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (5 ½ oz) package garlic and herb Boursin cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 package of cracker or 1 baguette, sliced and toasted, to serve
1) Place spinach in the middle of a clean kitchen towel, gather the ends of the kitchen towel together, and twist over the sink to wring out the water. Alternatively, place spinach in a fine mesh colander and press down with the back of a ladle or your hands to expel as much water as possible.
2) In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichoke hearts, boursin, cream cheese, and colby jack cheese.
3) Spray a Suvie pan with cooking spray. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and insert pan into your Suvie. Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Slow Cook High for 1 hour
4) Remove pan from Suvie and serve hot with crostini or crackers.
Note: If you would like to make this recipe in Suvie 1.0, insert pan into the top zones of Suvie, fill reservoir, and set to Slow Cook on High for 1 hour.
Nutritional Information per serving (6 servings per recipe): Calories 380, Total Fat 33g, Total Carbohydrates 8g, Total Sodium 650mg, Total Protein 14g