These tarts effortlessly satisfy that nostalgic Saturday morning craving, but with minimal pantry items. They’re toasty and easy to customize to accommodate any sweet tooth. Keep with the classic blueberry preserves or swap in another flavor such as strawberry or apricot, the possibilities are endless!
- 2 (8-inch) pre made pie crusts
- 8 tbsp blueberry preserves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
1) Lay out 2 pie crusts and cut into quarters.
2) Spread 2 tbsp blueberry preserves onto one of the pie quarters, leaving ½” edge untouched. Brush lightly beaten egg around the edge.
3) Place another pie dough quarter over the blueberry preserves and crimp the edges together with a fork. Brush the entire pastry with egg. Repeat with remaining quarters until you have 4 tarts. Cut two to three 1″ slits in the top of each tart. Arrange blueberry tarts in parchment lined Suvie pans. Insert the pans into Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes (for Suvie 2.0, Roast at 400°F for 45 mins)
Top Zone: Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes (for Suvie 2.0, Roast at 400°F for 45 mins)
4) Remove tarts from Suvie and transfer tarts to a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes.
5) While the tarts cool, mix ¾ cup powdered sugar and 2 tbsp water together in a medium bowl. Drizzle glaze evenly over tarts and divide ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles over the top.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 671, Total Fat 28.2g, Total Carbohydrates 107.1g, Total Sodium 537.8mg, Total Protein 1.6g