We took our Ham and Cheese Breakfast Roll recipe and gave it the garlic bread treatment. The rolls are filled with Canadian bacon and cheddar cheese and then topped with a rich chili garlic oil for flavor in every bite. You can double this recipe and split the rolls between two Suvie pans if desired.
Canadian Bacon and Cheddar Breakfast Rolls
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 8 deli slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1) Grease a Suvie pan and line with parchment. On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough into a 9″x14″ rectangle. Arrange 8 slices of cheese over the dough followed by 8 slices of Canadian bacon, overlapping slightly.
2) Starting with the long side of the dough, gently roll the dough to the opposite edge, ensuring the filling stays in place. Slice the log into 8 individual rolls and place the rolls in the prepared pan. Load the pan into the bottom zone of Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 400°F for 28 minutes (for Suvie 2.0, Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes)
Top Zone: None
3) In a medium bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ tsp red pepper flakes, and 2 cloves garlic.
4) After the cook, remove the pan from your Suvie, and brush the garlic oil over the rolls. Return pan to Suvie and broil for 5 minutes until garlic is fragrant. To serve, divide the rolls between plates.
Nutritional Information per serving (8 servings per recipe): Calories 320, Total Fat 11g, Total Carbohydrates 40g, Total Sodium 700mg, Total Protein 17g
Made these for lunch for our family. Worked well and tasted great.