Not only is this warm and melty baked ricotta a delicious way to start any meal, but it also gives you a reason to pick up a jar of crunchy chili oil. We love this infused oil because although there is a slight hint of heat, the majority of flavor comes from crispy bits of fried aromatics like garlic, scallions, and pepper. We recommend serving this dip with a variety of sliced vegetables and pieces of crusty bread to help scoop up every last bite.
Cheesy Baked Ricotta Dip
- 16 oz whole milk ricotta
- 3 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 scallions chopped, whites and greens divided
- 2 tablespoons crunchy chili oil
- ½ baguette, cut into ½” slices on the bias
- 1 english cucumber, cut into ¼” slices on the bias
- 6 radishes, cut into ¼” slices
1) In a Suvie pan, mix together 16 oz whole milk ricotta, 3 oz shredded parmesan, 3 oz shredded mozzarella, 2 cloves garlic, and scallion whites. Load the pan into the bottom of your Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 30 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 0 minutes
2) After the cook, remove the pan from your Suvie and stir. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of crunchy chili oil over the dip and sprinkle with remaining green scallions. Serve with baguette, cucumber, and radish slices.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 468, Total Fat 31.5g, Total Carbohydrates 15.6g, Total Sodium 783mg, Total Protein 28.3g