Add these fun family-friendly sliders to your weekly meal round up or make them for your next get together as an easy appetizer. We’ve swapped out traditional beef patties for a patty made with lean chicken and salty bacon and aromatic green onions mixed in. We’ve also used canned pineapple slices to cut through the meatiness of the patty and provide a juicy, crisp bite. No need to add a cook setting to the top zone for the rolls as they’ll warm up nicely in the top zone with the excess heat coming from the bottom zone.
Chicken Bacon Pineapple Sliders
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 5 slices bacon, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 8 hawaiian rolls, sliced in half
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sweet barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 4 slices pineapple slices
1) In a large bowl, combine 1 lb ground chicken, 5 slices bacon, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp smoked paprika, ¼ cup green onion, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp ground black pepper, stirring together with your hands to combine. Transfer mixture to a parchment lined and greased Suvie pan. Place pan in the bottom zone of Suvie.
2) Add 8 hawaiian rolls to another Suvie pan, place pan in the top zone of Suvie, input settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 375°F for 30 minutes
Top Zone: None
3) After cooking, remove pans from your Suvie. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes. Open the rolls and spread 3 tbsp mayonnaise on the bottoms and top with ¼ cup cilantro leaves. Spread 3 tbsp barbeque sauce on the tops.
4) Cut the meat into 8 patties and arrange patties on top of the cilantro leaves on the bottoms of the rolls. Top each patty with ½ a pineapple slice and the top of the bun.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 530, Total Fat 27.9g, Total Carbohydrates 43.4g, Total Sodium 754.1mg, Total Protein 30.4g