Chicken wings are one of America’s classic bar snacks, but just because the bars aren’t open doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy wings with Suvie. Try one or all of these different flavors of wings or try out our other fantastic chicken wings recipe here. Enjoy this snack anytime at home with any of your favorite wing sauces!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- ⅓ cup sweet chili sauce
- ⅓ cup honey mustard marinade
- ⅓ cup Buffalo sauce
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
Optional serving suggestions:
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pat chicken wings dry then season with salt and pepper. Place sauce in vacuum seal bag with ¼ of the wings. Vacuum seal the bag and place in Suvie pan. Repeat with remaining sauces if using. If only using one sauce double the amount. The number of bags you use should correspond to the number of different sauces you’re using. With all the bags in one pan, fill the pan with enough water to submerge the bags. Insert pan into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
- Fill reservoir, enter cook settings and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Sous Vide at 160°F for 1 hour
Top Zone: Sous Vide at 160°F for 1 hour
- After the cook, remove Suvie pan from Suvie. Discard water and pat pan dry. Remove chicken wings from one bag and place in Suvie pan leaving excess sauce in the bag. Repeat with another Suvie pan and another batch of wings. Broil for 10 minutes, flipping wings over halfway through the broil. Remove wings from Suvie pan. Repeat with the remaining two bags of wings.
- To serve place wings on tray. Sprinkle sweet chili and teriyaki wings with sesame seeds. Serve buffalo and honey mustard wings with an optional side of blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, or sour cream.
Note: If you would like to make this recipe in Suvie 1.0, insert pan into the top right zone of Suvie, fill reservoir, and set to Protein to 160°F for 1 hour”
Nutritional Information per serving (8 servings per recipe): Calories 301, Total Fat 21.1g, Total Carbohydrates 13g, Total Sodium 1104.2mg, Total Protein 22.9g