This light summery dish centers on perfectly cooked chicken breast from your Suvie. We’re serving this chicken with a fresh salad of arugula, farro, and radishes and a light lemon-mustard vinaigrette. This meal can make a great next-day lunch. Just freshen it up with a handful of undressed arugula. The salad is a great base for chicken as well as any of our other proteins from our protein box!
Chicken with Farro-Arugula Salad
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4 pkgs of chicken from your protein box)
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup farro
- 3 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 4-5 radishes, tops removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cups baby arugula
1) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then place in a vacuum seal bag with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 clove garlic. Vacuum seal, then place in Suvie pan and fill with water. Load into upper right zone.
2) Pour farro and 2 tsp salt into starch pan and load into starch zone. Fill reservoir, enter cook settings and Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 160 degrees, 1 hour
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 30 minutes
3) During the cook, cut the radishes into thin slices and set aside. Whisk together the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and mustard.efrigerate until cook is complete.
4) After the cook, remove all pans from Suvie. Drain the water from the chicken pan. Remove chicken from vacuum-sealed bag(s) and pat dry.
5) Add farro to a large mixing bowl. Toss with radishes, arugula and dressing. Slice chicken breast against the grain. Serve arugula-farro salad on plates topped with sliced chicken.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 420, Total Fat 12.6g, Total Carbohydrates 35.8g, Total Sodium 745.9mg, Total Protein 37.7g