Have breakfast for dinner this week with our bagel and lox inspired salmon fillets. Use a pre blended everything bagel seasoning mix or make your own by combining 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tbsp dried minced garlic, 1 tbsp dried minced onion, and 1 tsp kosher salt. Keep prep simple with our pre-seasoned vacuum-packed salmon fillets in our protein box!
Green Onion and Cream Cheese Salmon Fillets
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 8 oz Israeli couscous
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning blend
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped cucumber
- 1 ½ cups roughly chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1) Season salmon and vacuum seal (here’s our DIY vacuum sealing guide). Place in a Suvie pan and load into upper right cooking zone. Cover with water.
2) Add couscous to starch pan, and load into bottom right cooking zone. Fill reservoir, enter cook settings and set to Cook Now or Schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Zone Settings
Protein: 130°F, 50 minutes
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 8 minutes
3) While the salmon cooks, mix cream cheese and green onion together in a medium bowl with a spatula. Set aside.
4) After the cook, remove salmon from Suvie pan, pat pan and salmon dry, and return salmon to pan. Top with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle seasoning blend over cheese, lightly pressing seasoning blend into cream cheese. Return pan to upper right cooking zone, and broil 7-10 minutes.
5) During the broil, combine cucumber, tomato, couscous, red wine vinegar, and olive oil in a large bowl with a spatula. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6) After the broil, divide couscous salad and salmon between plates.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 453, Total Fat 21g, Total Carbohydrates 30g, Total Sodium 335mg, Total Protein 29g