For an easy, weeknight meal try our recipe for honey lemon salmon. A simple glaze of garlic, lemon, and honey makes the perfect topping for rich salmon filets. A quick broil caramelizes the sugars in the honey to make the salmon even more delicious. A simple salad consisting of cherry tomato, lettuce, avocado, and potato has a variety of flavors, texture, and temperatures to keep it interesting. This recipe can easily be doubled to serve four people.
Honey Lemon Salmon with Avocado and Tomato
- 2 (4 oz) vacuum sealed salmon filets
- 2 cups (8 oz) spring potatoes
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ head Bibb lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place salmon in a Suvie pan, cover with water, and insert into the top right zone of your Suvie.
- Place potatoes in a starch pan and insert into your Suvie. Fill reservoir, input settings, and cook now or schedule.
My Cook > Multi-Cook Settings
Protein: 130°F for 1 hour
Vegetable: 0 minutes
Starch: 45 minutes
- While the salmon cooks, stir together honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Once the salmon has finished cooking, remove from packaging and pat dry. Brush 1 tsp honey lemon sauce over the filets. Place salmon in a clean, dry Suvie pan and return to your Suvie. Broil for 10 minutes, applying an additional 1 tsp honey lemon sauce to the salmon halfway through broiling.
- While the salmon broils, tear lettuce into large pieces and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut avocado in half and pit. Season avocado and tomatoes with salt.
- Quarter the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and remaining honey lemon mixture over the potatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce, potatoes, tomatoes, and avocado between plates. Top lettuce with salmon filets.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 640, Total Fat 42g, Total Carbohydrates 36g, Total Sodium 470mg, Total Protein 29g