For a lightning fast meal that’s bursting with flavor, look no further than our jerk shrimp with roast vegetables. Thinly sliced pepper and onions cook quickly and make the perfect sweet and savory base for the spicy shrimp. Looking to take this meal on the go? Tucked into a soft sub roll, this dish makes a great sandwich!
Jerk Shrimp with Roast Vegetables
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil, divided
- 8 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
1) In a large bowl, toss red onion, 1 small red bell pepper, 1 tsp vegetable oil, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp ground black pepper together until fully coated. Transfer to a Suvie pan and insert into the top of your Suvie.
2) Place shrimp, 1 tsp vegetable oil and 1 tsp jerk seasoning in the now empty bowl, tossing to coat. Arrange shrimp on a Suvie roasting rack set inside a Suvie pan. Insert pan into the bottom zone of your Suvie. Input settings, and cook now or schedule.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 10 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 20 minutes
3) After the cook, divide shrimp and vegetables between plates and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 330, Total Fat 7g, Total Carbohydrates 11g, Total Sodium 770mg, Total Protein 30g.