For a fast and simple dinner, these pork chops hit all of the high notes with fragrant aromatics, bright citrus juice, fresh herbs, and only ten minutes of prep time. Basil and lemon marry beautifully in this recipe alongside ample amounts of garlic and shallots for a light and summery flavor. Be sure to pick up a loaf of crusty bread to help soak up the zesty lemon basil sauce.
Lemon Basil Pork with Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1 ½ lbs total
- 1 cup lightly packed basil, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup thinly sliced shallot
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 24 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1) Season pork chops and place in Suvie pan. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup chopped basil, 6 cloves minced garlic, ½ cup sliced shallots, ½ cup lemon juice, and ½ cup olive oil. Pour mixture over pork chops, turning pork chops to coat in mixture. Load pan into bottom cooking zone of Suvie.
2) Add tomatoes to a second Suvie pan, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Load pan into top cooking zone of Suvie. Enter settings and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes
Top Zone: Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes
3) After the cook, remove pans from Suvie, stir, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide tomatoes and pork chops between plates, top with a drizzle of lemon basil sauce, and serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 498, Total Fat 33.8g, Total Carbohydrates 7.6g, Total Sodium 325.2mg, Total Protein 35.6g