Perfectly cooked salmon filets are served with a creamy and cool tzatziki sauce in our delectable Whole Grain Tzatziki Salmon meal. Featuring a side of mixed grilled vegetables and wholesome brown rice, this dish is a trip to the Greek isles you won’t want to miss.
Meal Card: Whole Grain Tzatziki Salmon
- 1-2 packages Tzatziki Sauce
- 2-4 filets Salmon
- 1-2 packages Brown Rice
- 1-2 packages Grilled Vegetables
1) Place tzatziki sauce in a bowl of hot water to thaw (or refrigerate if scheduling). Cut open the salmon packages and place on the roasting rack (handles facing up) in a Suvie pan. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp salt (1/2 tsp for 4 servings), and freshly ground black pepper. Place salmon in the Top Zone of Suvie.
2) Before opening, tap brown rice package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open brown rice and add to a second Suvie pan. Tap grilled vegetable package against the countertop to break up any large pieces. Open grilled vegetables and add on top of the rice. Season with 1 tbsp olive oil (2 tbsp for 4 servings), 1/4 tsp (1/2 tsp for 4 servings) salt and freshly ground pepper. Place rice and vegetables in the Bottom Zone of Suvie.
3) Input settings and cook now or schedule. Be sure to select “Yes” when asked if cooking from frozen.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 325°F for 15 mins (20 mins for 4 servings)
Top Zone: Roast at 325°F for 13 min (23 mins for 4 servings)
4) When the cook is complete remove salmon from Suvie and set aside to rest for 4 minutes. Stir brown rice and grilled vegetables together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide between plates. Top the rice and vegetables with the salmon and serve with the tzatziki sauce.
Nutritional Information per serving (2-4 servings per recipe): Calories 650, Total Fat 32g, Total Carbohydrates 56g, Total Sodium 160mg, Total Protein 40g.