Make the most of those end-of-season farmers’ market peaches and whip up this flakey puff pastry tart in nearly no time at all. We’ve simplified prep by using store bought puff pastry sheets and minimal, yet bold toppings. For an extra hint of sweetness, drizzle honey over the tart after broiling or bring some boldness to the plate by using spicy honey.
Peach & Prosciutto Tart
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, cut into a 9”x 5” rectangle
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 8 peach slices, about ½” thick, approximately half a peach
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
1) Grease a Suvie pan and line with parchment. Grease the parchment and lay the puff pastry in the pan, load the pan into the bottom of your Suvie, input settings, and cook now or schedule. Gently flip the puff pastry 15 minutes into the cook.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes
Top Zone: Bake at 350°F for 0 minutes
2) After the cook, remove the pan from your Suvie. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup ricotta cheese, ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt. Spread the ricotta mixture evenly on top of the puff pastry.
3) Layer 8 peach slices and 2 gently torn slices of prosciutto on top of the ricotta mixture. Return the pan to your Suvie and broil the tart for 5-7 minutes, until the peaches are warm and the prosciutto fat becomes translucent.
4) After the broil, remove the pan from your Suvie. To serve, divide tart between plates and top with chopped mint.
Nutritional Information per serving (3 servings per recipe): Calories 320, Total Fat 21g, Total Carbohydrates 18g, Total Sodium 781mg, Total Protein 14g