Juicy raspberries punctuate our delicious muffin breakfast bread for a delicious start to your day. A combination of all purpose and whole wheat flour adds malty, sweet flavor that compliments the raspberries, while providing a light fluffy texture.
Raspberry Muffin Breakfast Bread
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
1) Spray a Suvie pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper, so that the edges hang over the side. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 2 ½ tsp baking powder. ½ tsp baking soda, and ½ tsp salt.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 beaten eggs, ¼ cup vegetable oil, ¼ cup melted butter, ¾ cup sugar, and 1 ½ cups buttermilk until smooth. Add to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Gently fold in raspberries.
3) Transfer mixture to prepared pan and sprinkle the top with 2 tbsp demerara sugar. Place pan in Suvie, input settings, and cook now. Halfway through baking, cover with foil.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Bake at 350°F for 1 hour (for Suvie 2.0, Bake at 400°F for 1 hour)
Top Zone: None
4) Remove pan from Suvie. Remove foil and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Remove raspberry muffin bread from pan, using parchment sling, and set aside to cool on a rack for 20 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving (10 servings per recipe): Calories 340, Total Fat 14g, Total Carbohydrates 48g, Total Sodium 170mg, Total Protein 7g.