Bring some beautiful fall colors to your table this Thanksgiving with our vibrant roasted rainbow carrots. These earthy root vegetables pair perfectly with nutty tahini, sweet maple syrup, crunchy walnuts, and juicy pomegranate arils. To give these carrots an extra kick, throw in a pinch of cayenne with the tahini sauce to add some heat.
Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Maple Tahini Drizzle
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 2 bunches, rainbow carrots, cleaned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped walnuts
1) In a medium bowl, mix together ¼ cup tahini, 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup, and ⅛ tsp kosher salt.
2) Place carrots on two Suvie roasting racks set within two Suvie pans. Drizzle carrots with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with ⅛ tsp garlic powder, ⅛ tsp kosher salt, and ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper. Insert the pans into your Suvie, input settings, and cook now, rotating carrots halfway through cooking.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Roast at 400°F for 1 hour
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 1 hour
3) After cooking, remove pans from Suvie and arrange carrots on a serving plate. Drizzle tahini sauce over carrots and top with 2 tbsp pomegranate arils, and 2 tbsp walnuts. Season with salt to taste.
Nutritional Information per serving (4 servings per recipe): Calories 189, Total Fat 9.6g, Total Carbohydrates 23.7g, Total Sodium 164.4mg, Total Protein 4.6g