Step aside shrimp, there’s a new scampi in town! In this recipe, salmon filets are slathered in a garlic-parmesan butter and nestled into a mix of white wine and lemon juice. While the salmon roasts, all those tasty, buttery, drippings mingle with the white wine and lemon juice, creating a super succulent sauce. We pair our salmon scampi with butter-broiled cherry tomatoes. This recipe is well suited to the low-carb crowd, but feel free to serve this dish with pasta or a side of crusty bread (there’s plenty of sauce to sop).
Salmon Scampi with Broiled Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp butter, softened, separated
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup dry white wine, like Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 (6 oz) salmon filets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
1) In a medium bowl, stir together 3 tbsp butter, 6 minced garlic cloves, ¼ cup parmesan, 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes,1 pinch of salt, and 1 pinch of black pepper until blended.
2) Pour ¼ cup of white wine into a Suvie pan. Squeeze lemon halves into the pan and nestle the 2 salmon filets into the liquid. Divide the butter mixture between the 2 salmon filets, spreading to coat. Arrange the lemon halves around the salmon fillets and insert the pan into the top zone of your Suvie.
3) Place 2 cups cherry tomatoes and remaining 1 tbsp butter into another Suvie pan. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper. Place pan in the bottom zone of your Suvie, input settings, and cook now.
Suvie Cook Settings
Bottom Zone: Broil at 500°F for 10 minutes
Top Zone: Roast at 400°F for 15 minutes
4) After the cook, remove pans from your Suvie. Divide salmon, tomatoes, and pan juices between 2 plates. Garnish with ¼ cup chopped parsley before serving.
Nutritional Information per serving (2 servings per recipe): Calories 541, Total Fat 36g, Total Carbohydrates 14g, Total Sodium 682mg, Total Protein 39g.